This year I got to work with the super talented Kabam Vancouver team on the chart topping Marvel Contest of Champions. Now that the game's out I'll be releasing some of the background art I contributed to this incredibly polished product. I'm so proud of the team and what an amazing job they did. Enjoy!
Some Blade Runner fan art.
Sunday is the perfect day to set some goals for the week! These are some things I'd like to push:
- Exercising the conceptual front-end of my work. Client work has demanded I put a lot of focus on polishing and refining the images I present, but the meat of my work is in the story and worldbuilding. That's what makes my images present an inspiring adventure and not just something pretty to look at.
- Focus more on the message of my work. I want to begin incorporating more of my political beliefs, specifically on gender politics and religion into my art.
- I want to focus more on my work that I'm passionate about and connect with other people that care about the same things.
- I'd like to spend more of my process taking my images to a point that I'm happy with them.
- I want to sketch more and refine my early process into something more presentable.
- Do more quick explorations that take all the pressure off the rest of the process
I've been working on some fan art for my favourite game Homeworld. Here is some of it in Hi-res to enjoy and for your backgrounds!
Hello world. I'm happy to be finally rolling out this new website after having successfully migrated my domain to Squarespace.